The first owners were Mr. & Mrs. Clarence Williams. He was a bookkeeper at S. R. Jacques & Tinsley Co., wholesale grocers. By 1917 Rev. Paul Weber, pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Redeemer lived here. The simple front porch is supported by cylindrical columns with molded detailing and a picket balustrade.
1621 Rembert Avenue is stop 132 on the Lights on Macon tour.