Built by widow Mary Wiley Fort for her son and mother, this was originally an Italianate-style residence with a bay window and narrow front porch. It was remodeled between 1895 and 1908 in the Queen Anne Style with an enlarged front porch featuring fluted Corinthian columns and turned railings. The bay window was replaced with the current oversized parlor window and transom. The Broadus Willingham family, who owned the house between 1887 and 1890, planted the large oaks. They also planted some of the larger trees in the park.
619 Orange Street is stop 59 on the Lights on Macon tour.